ALLOA ATHLETIC FOOTBALL CLUB
Alloa Athletic Football Club is fully committed in its policies and communication therof that any form of
Unacceptable Conduct will not be tolerated and that any Players, Officials, Supporters who are found to have engaged in such conduct may have appropriate action taken against them. This applies both on the occasion of an official match at Indodrill Stadium or at away matches.
● Unacceptable Conduct is conduct which is violent or disorderly.
● Violent Conduct includes any actual, attempted or threatened physical violence against any person, or conduct
causing damage to property.
● Conduct which is likely or designed to stir up /sustain hatred or ill will against or towards individuals
or groups of people because of:
● Colour, race, nationality, or ethnic or national origin
Membership, or presumed membership, of a religious group or of a social cultural group with perceived religious
● Sexual orientation
● Transgender identity
● Use of threatening, abusive or insulting words
● Display of banners etc the content of which is threatening, abusive or insulting
Alloa Athletic F.C. will not tolerate racist, sectarian, sexual or bigoted harassment or any other discriminatory behaviour, whether physical or verbal, and will work to ensure such actions are met with appropriate action in whatever context it occurs.
Any Alloa Athletic F.C official, employee or other person connected with the Club who engages in such behavior will be dealt with under the Club’s internal disciplinary procedures.
Any supporter who engages in such behavior will be liable for sanctions imposed by the Club which could include withdrawal of season ticket, exclusion from future Alloa Athletic matches or, in the event of serious and / or persistent offending, an application for a Football Banning Order.