ANTI - DISCRIMINATION POLICY
Alloa Athletic Football Club is responsible for setting standards and values to apply throughout the club at every level. Football belongs to and should be enjoyed by everyone, equally. Our commitment is to confront and eliminate discrimination or any other conduct that could be deemed as unacceptable whether by reason of sex, sexual orientation, race, nationality, ethnic origin, colour, religion or disability.
Equality of opportunity at Alloa Athletic Football Club means that in all our activities we will not discriminate or in any way treat anyone less favourably, on grounds of sex, sexual orientation, race, nationality, ethnic origin, colour, religion, or disability.
1. The advertisement for volunteers.
2. The selection of candidates for volunteers.
4. External coaching and education activities and awards.
5. Football development activities
6. Selection for teams
7. Appointments to honorary positions.
8. Alloa Athletic Football Club will not tolerate racist, sectarian, sexual or bigoted harassment or other
discriminatory behaviour, whether physical or verbal, and will work to ensure that such behaviour
is met with appropriate action whatever context it occurs.
9. Alloa Athletic Football Club is committed to the development of the programme of ongoing training
and awareness raising events and activities in order to promote the eradication of discrimination
within its own organisation and within football as a whole.
10. Alloa Athletic Football Club gives a commitment to ensure that the club is open to all and the team
selection policy will be the mothballing ability and character of the individual and the collective
balance of the team.
11. Each player and employee contract will include the clause: Alloa Athletic Football Club is opposed
Racism, sectarianism, bigotry and discrimination in any form. I the undersigned share these
Principles and give commitment to uphold and promote these standards.